Auction Terms & Conditions
START AND CLOSE:
8AM (PST) Saturday, April 5th, 2008.
Lots will have a "STAGGERED" and "SOFT CLOSE" beginning at 10AM (PST) Wednesday, April 9th, 2008.
What is a "STAGGERED CLOSE"??
The first lot will close at 10AM Sharp, the 2nd lot at 10:05, the 3rd at 10:10 and so on….
What is a "SOFT CLOSE"??
If a bid is submitted and confirmed during the last 2 minutes before closing, the time will be extended on that lot by 2 minutes. This will continue until a full 2 minutes pass without a new bid on that lot.
All Items are Available for Inspection! It is important that the buyer avail themselves to the inspection periods.
Cattle are located at the Chico State Farm (311 Nicholas C. Schouten Lane Chico, CA) and may be inspected on Saturday, April 5th, 2008 from 8AM to 3PM, or by appointment. To make an appointment, please call Sean @ 530-701-8181.
Cattle may be paid for at the time of pickup. Cash or Check will be accepted. An invoice for your purchase will be emailed to you at the conclusion of the sale.
TAXES AND BUYERS PREMIUM:
Sales Tax and Buyers Premiums do not apply to this auction.
Cattle are located at the Chico State Farm (311 Nicholas C. Schouten Lane Chico, CA) and may be picked up by appointment within 10 days following the auction. If other arrangements, an extended pickup time is needed, you need assistance in delivery, or to arrange pickup, please call Sean @ 530-701-8181.
Please call Ramay Auctions @ (530-345-0840).
1. You are responsible for knowing and understanding these terms.
1A.) Although Ramay Auctions has taken extraordinary steps to prevent technical failures in the Online Auction business, if a technical failure does occur, Ramay Auctions reserves the right to extend or alter the closing time of a particular auction in order to preserve the intentions of the buyers and sellers.
2. All articles of merchandise are offered "As Is, Where Is" in units of measure as announced at the time of sale. No claim will be considered for allowance adjustment or rescission of any sale based upon the failure of the property to correspond to any particular standards or expectations of the buyer. The auctioneer reserves the right to group, modify, increase, diminish or delete lots at his sole and absolute discretion. While descriptions are believed correct, the Auctioneers or Owners make no warranties or guarantees as to genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspection prior to sale. All sales are final, when awarded to the successful bidder. Buyer accepts full responsibility for all purchases made and hold the Auction Company and Owners free of any liability in the event of theft or disappearance of any items purchased. All purchases must be checked out by an authorized Auction Company representative before leaving premises.
3. The auctioneer may refuse to accept or acknowledge any bid which is merely a fractional advance over the preceding bid, and in the event of a tie bid, the auctioneer may reopen the bidding to determine the highest bidder. All sales are final upon the award of bid. THE FULL PURCHASE PRICE SHALL BE PAID PRIOR TO THE REMOVAL OF ANY LOT. In the event the purchaser fails to pay the full purchase price for any lot within the prescribed time, or fails to comply with any other terms of sale, the auctioneer shall retain a possessory lien on all lots of the purchaser, and all of the purchaser's merchandise in the possession of the auctioneer. Purchaser shall pay all deficiencies resulting from such re-sale, together with all charges, fees, commissions and expenses in connection with such re-sale. The auction deposit shall be retained by the auctioneer for application against any such deficiency, expense or charge.
4. PURCHASER SHALL MAKE HIS OWN ARRANGEMENTS FOR INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR ALL ITEMS PURCHASED.
5. The purchaser hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rob Ramay Auctioneer and the seller, against any and all liability, loss, costs, damages and other expenses arising from the loading out of equipment by Rob Ramay Auctioneer on the purchaser's behalf.
6. No lots may be removed until the conclusion of the auction although invoices are available for payment at any time. All lots must be removed within the time announced or posted at the sale, at purchaser's sole cost and risk, and only in a manner approved by auctioneer. If for any reason the purchaser fails to remove any lot within the time specified, the lot shall be deemed abandoned, and the auctioneer may resell per Paragraph 3 above, or remove from the auction site, and/or store the said lots at purchaser's sole risk and expense. In addition, purchaser shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by auctioneer because of the purchaser's failure to timely remove any lot. Prior to the commencement of dismantling, rigging or cutting or any operation affecting buildings or land, purchaser shall furnish certificates, satisfactory to auctioneer, holding auctioneer harmless for any claims concerning damage or injury to persons or property arising out of any such acts. All equipment used in connection with removal, shall itself be removed with the purchased lots.
7. Sales taxes will be added to purchase of all taxable items. Dealers who purchase for re-sale must pay said sales tax or provide a re-sale certificate to the auctioneer in the name of the registrant before items are removed from sale site. Purchaser must also comply with all local laws and all ordinances regarding sale of property at auction.
8. All rights, privileges and powers reserved or granted to auctioneer in these Terms of Sale shall be deemed reserved and granted to auctioneer's employees, advertising representatives, and all owners for whom the lots are being sold.
9. Auctioneer does not accept responsibility for the failure of any equipment sold to meet the safety standards on classifications of equipment by the Department of Labor Safety and Health Regulation, CALOSHA, Federal OSHA or the Environmental Protection Agencies. It is the express responsibility of the buyer to determine what safety equipment must be in service on any machinery purchased and to comply with these regulatory requirements prior to using any equipment, machinery or vehicles purchased from Auction.
10. The purchaser may be responsible for obtaining a California Smog Certificate for any vehicle purchased. Buyer hereby certifies and acknowledges his/her understanding that a certificate of compliance is required to be obtained, certifying that any vehicle specified in subdivision (b) of Section 24007 of the Vehicle Code complies with the provisions of Part V (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code, before such vehicle may be registered in this state, unless the vehicle is sold to a dealer or for the purpose of being wrecked or dismantled or is sold exclusively for off highway use. Furthermore, buyer hereby agrees to indemnity and hold harmless Rob Ramay Auctioneer the registered owner, and the legal owner, against any and all liability, loss, cost, damages, fees of attorneys and other expenses arising from the purchase, acquisition, delivery or obtaining of certificate of compliance of any vehicle which does not comply with the California vehicle emission standard.
11. In the event Rob Ramay Auctioneer is required to employ an attorney to enforce any term of the agreement, purchaser agrees to pay reasonable attorneys fees, in addition to all court costs.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms