Auction Terms & Conditions START AND CLOSE:
Bidding starts Saturday July 7th, 2007.
Bidding Closes sharply at 10AM on Tuesday July 10th, 2007.
All licensed vehicles are being sold with a clear title.
ALL ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION!
Preview for the Harris Estate is Saturday July 7th 8AM to 2PM. The Harris Estate is located at 6159 CO RD 3 Orland, CA.
Auction lots located at 4936 Bell Road Chico, CA may be inspected by appointment only. 530-345-0840
For any items located off site, that particular item will have the inspection information and details outlined in the description of the item.
The Buyer is solely responsible for picking up his/her own purchases.
Auction Lots located at 6159 CO RD 3 Orland, CA may be picked up on Tuesday July 10th starting at 12 PM to 5 PM Sharp, and on Wednesday July 11th from 8AM to 12PM Sharp. NOTE: The real estate has sold. Nobody from the auction will be allowed on the property after 12PM on Wednesday. All items must be removed by 12PM Wednesday - NO EXCEPTIONS!
Auction lots located at 4936 Bell Road Chico, CA may be picked up on Wednesday July 11 starting at 8AM to 3PM or by appointment.
Local Lowboy services are available through Ramay Auctions. 530-345-0840.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR TUESDAY , July 10th!
You are the new owner and are responsible for your purchase as soon as the auction closes for that item. Payment must be made on Tuesday at the close of the auction. Cash or Credit Card will be accepted. A representative will be at the auction site with your invoice and will be available to collect payment. If you are not able to pay on-site on Tuesday, Ramay Auctions will be in contact with you to collect credit card information over the telephone.
TAXES AND BUYERS PREMIUM:
Applicable sales tax and a 13% Buyers Premium will be added to each item purchased.
All vehicles are being sold with clear titles
Smog certificates will be provided to the buyer.
Titles will be signed over to the new buyer at the time of pickup.
Please call Ramay Auctions @ (530-345-0840).
1. You are responsible for knowing and understanding these terms.
2. All articles of merchandise are offered "As Is, Where Is" in units of measure as announced at the time of sale. No claim will be considered for allowance adjustment or rescission of any sale based upon the failure of the property to correspond to any particular standards or expectations of the buyer. The auctioneer reserves the right to group, modify, increase, diminish or delete lots at his sole and absolute discretion. While descriptions are believed correct, the Auctioneers or Owners make no warranties or guarantees as to genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspection prior to sale. All sales are final, when awarded to the successful bidder. Buyer accepts full responsibility for all purchases made and hold the Auction Company and Owners free of any liability in the event of theft or disappearance of any items purchased. All purchases must be checked out by an authorized Auction Company representative before leaving premises.
3. The auctioneer may refuse to accept or acknowledge any bid which is merely a fractional advance over the preceding bid, and in the event of a tie bid, the auctioneer may re?open the bidding to determine the highest bidder. All sales are final upon the award of bid. THE FULL PURCHASE PRICE SHALL BE PAID SALE DAY AND IN ANY EVENT PRIOR TO THE REMOVAL OF ANY LOT. In the event the purchaser fails to pay the full purchase price for any lot within the prescribed time, or fails to comply with any other terms of sale, the auctioneer shall retain a possessory lien on all lots of the purchaser, and all of the purchaser's merchandise in the possession of the auctioneer. Purchaser shall pay all deficiencies resulting from such re-sale, together with all charges, fees, commissions and expenses in connection with such re-sale. The auction deposit shall be retained by the auctioneer for application against any such deficiency, expense or charge.
4. PURCHASER SHALL MAKE HIS OWN ARRANGEMENTS FOR INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR ALL ITEMS PURCHASED.
5. The purchaser hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rob Ramay Auctioneer and the seller, against any and all liability, loss, costs, damages and other expenses arising from the loading out of equipment by Rob Ramay Auctioneer on the purchaser's behalf.
6. No lots may be removed until the conclusion of the auction although invoices are available for payment at any time. All lots must be removed within the time announced or posted at the sale, at purchaser's sole cost and risk, and only in a manner approved by auctioneer. If for any reason the purchaser fails to remove any lot within the time specified, the lot shall be deemed abandoned, and the auctioneer may re?sell per Paragraph 3 above, or remove from the auction site, and/or store the said lots at purchaser's sole risk and expense. In addition, purchaser shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by auctioneer because of the purchaser's failure to timely remove any lot. Prior to the commencement of dismantling, rigging or cutting or any operation affecting buildings or land, purchaser shall furnish certificates, satisfactory to auctioneer, holding auctioneer harmless for any claims concerning damage or injury to persons or property arising out of any such acts. All equipment used in connection with removal, shall itself be removed with the purchased lots.
7. Sales taxes will be added to purchase of all taxable items. Dealers who purchase for re-sale must pay said sales tax or provide a re-sale certificate to the auctioneer in the name of the registrant before items are removed from sale site. Purchaser must also comply with all local laws and all ordinances regarding sale of property at auction.
8. All rights, privileges and powers reserved or granted to auctioneer in these Terms of Sale shall be deemed reserved and granted to auctioneer's employees, advertising representatives, and all owners for whom the lots are being sold.
9. Auctioneer does not accept responsibility for the failure of any equipment sold to meet the safety standards on classifications of equipment by the Department of Labor Safety and Health Regulation, CALOSHA, Federal OSHA or the Environmental Protection Agencies. It is the express responsibility of the buyer to determine what safety equipment must be in service on any machinery purchased and to comply with these regulatory requirements prior to using any equipment, machinery or vehicles purchased from Auction.
10. The purchaser may be responsible for obtaining a California Smog Certificate for any vehicle purchased. Buyer hereby certifies and acknowledges his/her understanding that a certificate of compliance is required to be obtained, certifying that any vehicle specified in subdivision (b) of Section 24007 of the Vehicle Code complies with the provisions of Part V (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code, before such vehicle may be registered in this state, unless the vehicle is sold to a dealer or for the purpose of being wrecked or dismantled or is sold exclusively for off highway use. Furthermore, buyer hereby agrees to indemnity and hold harmless Rob Ramay Auctioneer the registered owner, and the legal owner, against any and all liability, loss, cost, damages, fees of attorneys and other expenses arising from the purchase, acquisition, delivery or obtaining of certificate of compliance of any vehicle which does not comply with the California vehicle emission standard.
11. In the event Rob Ramay Auctioneer is required to employ an attorney to enforce any term of the agreement, purchaser agrees to pay reasonable attorneys fees, in addition to all court costs.
12. A bad check over $25 written to Rob Ramay Auctioneer will be prosecuted as a felony.
13. When a bidder's awarded the "top bidder", that bidder instantly becomes the new owner of that item and is completely responsible for that item.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms